Saturday, June 11, 2011

My favorite books chapter 2: Monster Books

The Monster at the End of This Book is a CLASSIC. I loved this book when I was a kid and both my boys love it as well. I remember when my nephew was about 3 years old he lived for this book. My favorite part was always pretending that I had broken down the brick wall because I was very strong!

Another book a friend of my reminded me about was There's a Nightmare in my Closet. We recently borrowed this from the library it was a hit. I definitely need to buy a copy of this one.



These books are both great especially if your kids are going through a scared-of-monsters phase. Both books are very empowering to children. "Do you know that you are very strong?" Both show a different perspective on monsters and both are books I love to read myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment