Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Silver Creek Falls State Park

Mostly this is just going to be a bunch of pictures I took at Silver Creek Falls last Sunday. The weather was awesome. It was warm, almost seemed like summer.



This is a picture of the boys probably right after they all chucked a bunch of pine cones off the bridge. Nothing is more fun that throwing stuff off a bridge.









This is Ike at South Falls, its a little blurry but you can tell he was really excited about the whole thing. You can tell he must be excited if he was willing to pose for a picture.















Duane had to carry Simon most of the way partly because he was tired and partly because he was really scared of the waterfall!












A butterfly landed on Simon's shirt during the hike. I can't believe I was quick enough to get a picture of it.












A decent family portrait thanks to the timer of my camera.











Ike and Simon wade in the ridiculously cold water. Their feet turned bright red but they claimed they weren't cold! I remember swimming in the Pacific when I was a kid. My tolerance for cold water has certainly changed.












Simon the cheesecorn hamming it up for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment