Friday, March 28, 2014

MOH day 4

Day 4
Ha ha, I just realized it's not 40 days to a more organized home it's 4 weeks. LOL - that cracks me up. Lent just sneaks in everywhere, doesn't it. :)

Anyway, yesterday I cleaned the bathroom but it definitely took more than 15 minutes, although I did try to be quick, it was probably more like 20.

I moved and vacuumed under the couches and under Simon's bed (GROSS).  I realized that I couldn't move our bed because it is really, really, really, really heavy BUT I found this weird super flat attachment to my vacuum that I have never used before and it worked like a champ.  I've only had the vacuum for 8 years.

I see that today you are to vacuum out your couches. I wish I had just done that yesterday when I was vacuuming UNDER my couches. But I will do that today.

I also chucked out some old make up and fingernail polish from possibly when I was in graduate school.  Way more than 7 items so I rocked that today.

Assessing my weekly goals:
  1. Catch up on my Weight Watchers etools stuff.  --not done but hopefully today
  2. Prep 2 weeks of lectures of math 213. -- got 1 week done!
  3. Prep 111 internet class for first day.
  4. Chapter 1 of  Math 105 curriculum development. Finished 2 chapters!
  5. Do 3 piano lessons with the boys and practice yourself. Got 2 done, 1 today!!
  6. Paint the downstairs bathroom door. - nope, and not going to happen.
  7. Take the camper cushions to the upholsterer.
Planning ahead:
I looked ahead to next week's assignments. It's the first week of spring term and generally speaking first weeks are exceptionally busy. Also Simon has his kidney checkups in Portland for a big chunk of the day on Monday so I am going to work ahead this weekend.
I saw that I needed to clean out the vehicles so I cleaned out the truck yesterday. The car just needs to be vacuumed so I will do that this weekend.  I also see that Tuesday, my loooong day at work is the day assigned to be wiping down the baseboards. I think I'll get all 4 of the fam. together on Sunday afternoon and do a floorboard wiping party. We have a big house and maybe we can at least get the downstairs done on Sunday.  The rest of them can be done Tuesday evening and the rest of the week looks manageable.


No comments:

Post a Comment