Thursday, March 27, 2014

MOH - Week 1 Day 3

Day 3 had you tidy your bedroom and clean out the freezer. Well, our bedroom wasn't too bad but the boys' bedroom was what you would expect 7 days in to a school vacation - pretty much ready for health inspectors to shut it down so I helped them clean their room instead.  They *can* clean their own room but once it hits a certain level it's pretty hard for them to get going. 

I did clean out the freezer, it wasn't too bad and I did find a bunch of food that I didn't realize I still had in there. Simon was excited because I found a popsicle down in the frozen vegetable drawer.

I have decided to make a modification to the "get rid of 7 things a day" plan. The trouble is, once I start cleaning out something, like kids' clothes or books, I don't stop at 7. So I am now doing 35 items a week.  That being said, I did manage to get rid of some old coloring books (boys declared themselves officially too old for coloring books) and we sold a couple of old Rubbermaid shelves on Craigslist.

Today's assignment is to clean under the beds. I haven't moved our bed since we bought it August 2012 so that should be pretty gross. I'll take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment