Sunday, March 30, 2014

In the couches and getting a jump on Week 2!


So on Friday morning I vacuumed out the couches. GROSS!  The big couch must've been done more recently, because it wasn't nearly this bad.  I said to the boys, "Who has been stuffing dirty tissues down in the couch cushions?" Simon said to me, "Who has been dropping their hairbands down in the couch cushions?"  Touche', Simon, touche'.  I was actually getting low on those.


Since we were going out of town for the weekend, I counted the many, many bottles that I chucked out from under the bathroom sink on Thursday as my 7 items to get rid of for Friday.

We got back today, the kids are due back from Grandma's in a couple hours so I am trying to get a jump start on my week.  My syllabi are DONE and I am ready for the first day of class, not quite the whole first week yet but hopefully soon.  I vacuumed out both the vehicles so my Monday assignment is done as well.

Here are me week 2 Goals:
  1. Go to the gym twice.
  2. Paint the bathroom door.
  3. Unpack from the weekend away.
  4. Do 3 piano lessons with the kids and practice 3 times.
  5. Plant blueberry bushes - weather permitting. (It's been absolutely pouring.)
I am now off to put away some clothes and start prepping for my classes this week. This evening, I'm going to hopefully get the gang to start in on the baseboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment