Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 6 - 10

This week was finals week and I got a little behind on both posting and actually doing family activities. We did manage the following:
  • Dec 6: we all ate candy canes.
  • Dec 7: we drove around and looked at Christmas lights
  • Dec 8: we put up our nativity set. (This one deserves a picture. I am going to put some garland, etc. up once we break out the big Christmas box.)


Then December 9 hit. Simon's preschool is not open after the students are done with finals week. This is probably fine for them but its not great for me. I had what seemed like a million tests to grade and paperwork to do and a 3 year old helper. There are some things you can get done with a 3 year old and some you can not. Grading falls in to the latter category. So basically as soon as Duane got home from work both days, I went to work to get all the things done I couldn't do during the day and sadly, the family activities fell by the wayside.

HOWEVER, we are doing double duty this weekend to make up for our lapse. We have 4 really great activities already planned. (One we already did.) Stay posted for a weekend update on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment