Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Monday & Tuesday - Week 3

I completely skipped Monday's assignment to clean out your silverware drawer.  However, I did manage to get rid of this giant metal tub that we had won at the school's auction a couple years ago. We have never used it, I donated it for the school's auction this year. Glad to be rid of that.  I also went through my sock drawer and pitched all my socks that had holes in them. There were really a lot of these, I guess I haven't done this in a while.

Even thought I didn't do my assignment I did do a whole lot of work for actual work though, so that was good. I also planted blueberry bushes.  Mmmmm.
I also got my week's goals:
  1. Do 3 piano lessons with the boys.
  2. Go to the gym 2 times.
  3. Clean out my dresser drawers.
  4. Change the furnace filters.
  5. Finish bathroom project.
Tuesday was better in that I did manage to get the stove, cooktop and microwave cleaned. They weren't too bad and it didn't take very long. I also vacuumed the whole upstairs.  I didn't manage to throw anything out. My plan is that as soon as I post this I grab the old laundry basket I keep out for Goodwill and start in on finding at least 14 things to purge to count for Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment